Topics

What's your Work In Progress? #WIPWeds

Bess Carnan

The hurricane curled far enough away from us that it's just another grey, rainy day here in Orlando. The perfect time to hear everyone's stories!
What are you working on?

I'm about 14,000 words into my cat rescuer manuscript and haven't entirely lost interest yet, so it's so far, so good!

Working on a stand-alone mystery. 53K in and writing furiously.
Happy Wednesday!
ch

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 12:33 PM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
The hurricane curled far enough away from us that it's just another grey, rainy day here in Orlando. The perfect time to hear everyone's stories!
What are you working on?

I'm about 14,000 words into my cat rescuer manuscript and haven't entirely lost interest yet, so it's so far, so good!

Cheryl Head
Author, Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries
Director of Inclusion, Golden Crown Literary Society

Kristen Lepionka

I turned in my 4th Roxane Weary book to my editor yesterday and now I don't have a WIP--strange feeling. I was working on a vacation in Hilton Head but the resort was under a mandatory evacuation on Monday at 12pm, so that didn't work out so well...

Stefani Deoul

Congrats Kristen! Keep going Bess and Cheryl!

I just turned in my 3rd Sid Rubin book, and have begun a one-hour pilot script for an idea I have.  That should either float or sink by the time my edits come back :)

Cheers All,
Stef.

Stefani Deoul
Author, Sid Rubin Silicon Alley Adventures

PS - Sorry about the Hilton Head thing.

Bess Carnan

Kick asterisk, everyone!

I'm sorry the work-cation didn't work out, Kristen. Guess it's time for a do-over!

Brenda Buchanan

I recently finished the first draft of what I hope will be the first in a new series about Maine lesbian criminal defense lawyer Neva Pierce.  The working title is MISGUIDED.

I'm deep in the revision weeds, and happily so.  If anyone has interest in swapping beta reads, I hope this will be ready sometime this fall.

Thanks!