Topics

What's your WIP? #WIPWeds

Bess Carnan

We're a few weeks into 2020 now, what's your WIP and how's it coming?

My WIP is BLOOD SISTERS, the third novel in my lesbian outlaw biker series.

I am working through the first revision. It’s coming slower than I’d like, but it is coming.

On Jan 22, 2020, at 8:07 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

We're a few weeks into 2020 now, what's your WIP and how's it coming?

My WIP is A Body on the Hill, the second novel in my Mitch O'Reilly series. A simple job of tailing a subject becomes not so simple when a body turns up at the Hollywood Sign.

Due to some health problems it's taken much longer than I anticipated. I'm working through the final draft now and expect it out within the next couple of months.

Neil Plakcy

I just finished the first draft of a book in my Have Body, Will Guard gay adventure series, and a new one keeps gnawing at my consciousness.

But I have a Victorian era MM romance that's already back from the editor, so next I'm going to work on revising that.... and keeping the bright shiny new object at bay for a bit!

Neil Plakcy