Topics

What are you working on? #WIPWeds

Bess Carnan

What's your current manuscript? Is it the same style you normally do, or are you trying something different?

I'm learning I can only write one book a year despite my best efforts, so it's the same ol' same 'ol for me. But at least it's fun! I like writing geek girl mysteries. Maybe one day I'll even find a publisher for one! :D

she/her

Same old, same old for me as well. I’m writing a prequel novella for my Jinx Ballou bounty hunter series. Queer women kicking ass in the name of justice.