Topics

What are you working on? #WIPWeds

Bess Carnan

What are your current projects? Articles? Essays? Short stories? Novels?

I'm this close to being done with draft 0 of my Orlando cat rescue manuscript! Now I have to add all the nuance and good quality writing bits.

I am a couple thousand words into my next Shea Stevens outlaw biker novel.

I just got the final edits for my third Jinx Ballou Bounty Hunter novel.

And I just launched a new podcast, THE GRITTY GRITTY, which highlights #OwnVoices in crime fiction. I interviewed Tori Eldridge for the first episode and will be interviewing Michael Nava.

On Sep 25, 2019, at 8:27 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

What are your current projects? Articles? Essays? Short stories? Novels?

I'm this close to being done with draft 0 of my Orlando cat rescue manuscript! Now I have to add all the nuance and good quality writing bits.

Jeffrey Marks

I’m working on a proposal and an article this month.

Jeff

Anne

I’ve finally settled on a story and have started my eighth novel. I’m only 5,000 words in, but it feels wonderful to be writing again.
--

Anne Laughlin | Broker

@properties
 3101 N. Greenview
Chicago, IL 60657
773.255.0651
annelaughlin@...

Stop looking, start finding®
atproperties.com

--
Anne Laughlin
author of

Gale

I’m three quarters into the first draft of my second novel but having a wicked time figuring out the ending. Like landing an airplane made of mis-matched parts. Light a candle for me.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:27 AM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
What are your current projects? Articles? Essays? Short stories? Novels?

I'm this close to being done with draft 0 of my Orlando cat rescue manuscript! Now I have to add all the nuance and good quality writing bits.

Gale Massey

Florida Book Award 2018
Clara Johnson Award Finalist 2019

GaleMasseyBooks.com

Catherine Maiorisi

I feel your pain, Gale. I’m about half into my third and trying to figure out what parts I need to land the plane.

 Catherine

On Sep 26, 2019, at 8:23 AM, Gale <gale.massey6057@...> wrote:

I’m three quarters into the first draft of my second novel but having a wicked time figuring out the ending. Like landing an airplane made of mis-matched parts. Light a candle for me.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:27 AM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
What are your current projects? Articles? Essays? Short stories? Novels?

I'm this close to being done with draft 0 of my Orlando cat rescue manuscript! Now I have to add all the nuance and good quality writing bits.

Gale Massey

Florida Book Award 2018
Clara Johnson Award Finalist 2019

The podcast sounds awesome, Dharma!