Topics

Social media superstars?

Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...>

Hi friends! In the interests of expanding the reach of this group, I'm looking for some help! I am crazy-swamped (well, aren't we all) and Bess has kindly stepped up to help organize this forum--thank you, Bess!  We were hoping that someone else might be interested in getting involved through managing our Twitter account. So far I've been trying to post on release dates of our members' books, but that's about all I've managed. Are there any social media mavens among us who'd be up for the task of posting? It could be semi-weekly to start, nothing too crazy.

Let me know what you think!

Jeffrey Marks

I’d be interested in helping.

Jeff

Meredith

Hi all!  I’d be happy to help out!  Im not great with daily posts, but I can definitely do at least one a week.
Meredith

Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...>

Jeff and Meredith, you're the best! You should have received an invite for the mod group--we can chat strategy and whatnot over there.