Topics

September Goals Check-In #Goals

Bess Carnan

How did everyone do this month?
I'm inching closer and closer to actually finishing this manuscript and I can't wait.

she/her

I met my goal. I wrestled my sprawling ten year old NANOWRITE standalone mystery manuscript into shape.

I ended up with 62000+ words. Now to figure out what happens next so I can complete it.

Catherine Maiorisi

_._,_._,_

A Message in Blood - January 2021
The Blood Runs Cold - Lambda Literary Award Finalist, Golden Crown Literary Society Award Finalist
Taking a Chance on Love
Ready for Love
No One But You
Matters of the Heart