Topics

Queer Crime Writers reading list

Kristen Lepionka

Hi friends, I'm working on an easy-to-use collection of all of our books. If you want yours included, please fill out this short form for each title:
https://airtable.com/shrZG3ij1o4jXivVf

THANKS!

cheryl head

Thanks, Kristen.  Done!
Cheryl

--
Cheryl Head
Author, Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries

Catherine Maiorisi

Done. Thanks, Kristen.

On Oct 2, 2019, at 10:50 AM, Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...> wrote:

Hi friends, I'm working on an easy-to-use collection of all of our books. If you want yours included, please fill out this short form for each title:
https://airtable.com/shrZG3ij1o4jXivVf

THANKS!

Thanks, Kristen!

On Oct 2, 2019, at 10:50 AM, Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...> wrote:

Hi friends, I'm working on an easy-to-use collection of all of our books. If you want yours included, please fill out this short form for each title:
https://airtable.com/shrZG3ij1o4jXivVf

THANKS!

John Copenhaver
Fiction Writer
Lambda Literary Columnist
www.jcopenhaver.com
Twitter: johncopenhaver
Instagram: johncope74

Debut Novel, DODGING AND BURNING. Available now from Pegasus Books.

Kristen Lepionka

Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far! You can check out the site here: www.queercrimewriters.com

For now I'm using the books2read platform, which is great--except it requires that the books be available as ebooks. Otherwise it can't parse the link. In the event that your book is not available as an ebook at this time, it unfortunately won't show up. I'm trying to figure out a workaround for that though :)

Meredith

Kristen, you are a rockstar!!!!!!  Thanks so much for putting this all together.  ~Meredith