Topics

PitMad Mentors

Bess Carnan

The Pitch Wars mentor form for 2019 just opened. Mentors choose a mentee to guide through polishing their manuscript, query, and pitch. (https://pitchwars.org/new-start-here/)
It's about a three month time commitment, but it's a great way to pay it forward to aspiring writers. If you're interested, here's the link to sign up to be a mentor.

Bess:  Have you participated in this program?
cheryl

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 1:40 PM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
The Pitch Wars mentor form for 2019 just opened. Mentors choose a mentee to guide through polishing their manuscript, query, and pitch. (https://pitchwars.org/new-start-here/)
It's about a three month time commitment, but it's a great way to pay it forward to aspiring writers. If you're interested, here's the link to sign up to be a mentor.

Kristen Lepionka

I’ve been a Pitch Wars mentor for the last 3 years and it’s an awesome program. The mentor application window doesn’t open for a while though.

Bess Carnan

Whoops! You're absolutely right. I misread the announcement.
Cheryl, I haven't participated, but a couple of my good friends help run it or mentor every year.