Topics

OutWrite DC

Meredith

Hi all!  I think a few of you mentioned interest in the OutWrite DC (early August). I’m submitting a proposal for a reading there, and if any of you would like to propose a panel with me on lesbian crime fiction, let me know!
Thanks, Meredith

Catherine Maiorisi

Is OutWrite DC an LGBTQ event? Is it open to all?

Catherine

On Mar 14, 2019, at 7:04 PM, Meredith <scriptor001@...> wrote:

Hi all!  I think a few of you mentioned interest in the OutWrite DC (early August). I’m submitting a proposal for a reading there, and if any of you would like to propose a panel with me on lesbian crime fiction, let me know!
Thanks, Meredith

The Blood Runs Cold

A Matter of Blood
Readers rave: Complex characters, well-written, intelligent, page turner, clever plotting, multi-layered, intense, instantly hooks you, couldn’t put down

John Copenhaver

OutWrite is a great event!  I've been doing panels/readings/workshops for several years. I also run workshops throughout the year under the "OutWrite" umbrella.

Catherine, it's open to all!  Here's a link to the panel and reading request form.

-John

Meredith

I’m sorry, all!  Ouwrite is definitely open to all. I should have made that clear in my post.  John, I hope to see you there, and if you want to submit a crime panel proposal with me, let me know!
Meredith

Catherine Maiorisi

Meredith and John,
Thanks for the info on OutWrite.

I’m thinking about submitting.

Catherine

On Mar 15, 2019, at 8:53 AM, Meredith <scriptor001@...> wrote:

I’m sorry, all!  Ouwrite is definitely open to all. I should have made that clear in my post.  John, I hope to see you there, and if you want to submit a crime panel proposal with me, let me know!
Meredith

The Blood Runs Cold

A Matter of Blood
Readers rave: Complex characters, well-written, intelligent, page turner, clever plotting, multi-layered, intense, instantly hooks you, couldn’t put down

Brenda Buchanan

OutWrite sounds terrific, and if I were not going to be away on vacation that weekend, I would love to be there.  Another year, for sure!