Topics

October Goals Thread #Goals

Bess Carnan

Happy goals day! What is everyone hoping to achieve this month?

I'm planning on getting my entire manuscript into Scrivener, which should be pretty doable.

My goal is to hit the 40K mark in my WIP and to launch the paperback version of IRON GODDESS, which was originally published only as an ebook.

I also plan to record more interviews for my podcast.

On Oct 7, 2019, at 9:19 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Happy goals day! What is everyone hoping to achieve this month?

I'm planning on getting my entire manuscript into Scrivener, which should be pretty doable.

Gale

I plan to write 400-500 words a day in my WIP. Seems I've turned a corner and I'm starting to believe I can finish this novel (that I started in 2015).

G.

Gale Massey

Florida Book Award 2018
Clara Johnson Award Finalist 2019

GaleMasseyBooks.com

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 2:01 PM Dharma Kelleher <dharma.kelleher@...> wrote:
My goal is to hit the 40K mark in my WIP and to launch the paperback version of IRON GODDESS, which was originally published only as an ebook.

I also plan to record more interviews for my podcast.

On Oct 7, 2019, at 9:19 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Happy goals day! What is everyone hoping to achieve this month?

I'm planning on getting my entire manuscript into Scrivener, which should be pretty doable.

You've got this!