Topics

NPVs what are your successes this week?

Bess Carnan

Happy Friday, and welcome to the Non-Publishing Victories thread, where we remember that there's more to this writing life than the ever-elusive publishing contract (and button).
What did you achieve? Launch a website? Submit a short story? Do an interview? Relieve that excitement and let us know here!

ALSO
I will be traveling the next two Fridays, so I'm afraid you'll have to celebrate all the excellent NPVs without me.

--

Bess
writer of unconventional mysteries
www.BessCarnanBooks.com

Catherine Maiorisi

Attending the Golden Crown Literary Society readers conference. The energy is fueling my creativity and the feedback about my books feeding my soul. 

Catherine Maiorisi

On Jul 12, 2019, at 10:54 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Happy Friday, and welcome to the Non-Publishing Victories thread, where we remember that there's more to this writing life than the ever-elusive publishing contract (and button).
What did you achieve? Launch a website? Submit a short story? Do an interview? Relieve that excitement and let us know here!

ALSO
I will be traveling the next two Fridays, so I'm afraid you'll have to celebrate all the excellent NPVs without me.

--

Bess
www.BessCarnanBooks.com

Dharma Kelleher

I appeared on The Bastard Title podcast, interviewed by Angel Luis Colón. I put out my latest newsletter, where I talk about damaged protagonists in crime fiction. And I’m about halfway through the third draft of my WIP. Busy week. 

Peace out,
Dharma Kelleher
Gritty Crime Fiction with a Feminist Kick

https://dharmakelleher.com

On Jul 12, 2019, at 7:54 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

ALSO

--

Bess
www.BessCarnanBooks.com