Topics

#NPV Op-Ed #NPV

Catherine Maiorisi

Atta girl, Gale. Fight back, don’t let them get you down.

Catherine Maiorisi

On Mar 22, 2019, at 12:02 PM, Gale <gale.massey6057@...> wrote:

My NPV this week was writing a Op-Ed about having been banned from speaking at a local Catholic School. While painful, writing a little mini-essay about it helped me process the event. Plus, now I know how to write an Op-Ed. Look for it in HuffPost Queer Voices sometime soon-ish. Possible next week.

Gale

Author The Girl From Blind River

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 10:46 AM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
My NPV for this week is that I've gone through 200 pages of my manuscript, checking edits my agent made. My eyes are tired but by golly I'm making progress!

Way to go Gale!!