Topics

NPV Day! Also, is anyone at Crime Bake this weekend? #NPV

Bess Carnan

How did everyone do this week? I only managed to start writing again yesterday so I wouldn't call it my most successful week ever, but at least I'm writing again!

I discontinued my short-lived podcast (not sure if I mentioned it before) because it was too much of a time suck.

I really need to build my backlist. I’m writing 2,500 words a day and should be done with the rough draft of my WIP be end of month.

On Nov 8, 2019, at 9:02 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

How did everyone do this week? I only managed to start writing again yesterday so I wouldn't call it my most successful week ever, but at least I'm writing again!

Wow! Way to write!
Podcasts are a *lot* of work for sure. They kind of have to be your main job/hobby, I think.