Topics

November Goals #Goals

Bess Carnan

It's National Novel Writing Month! Are you participating?
Whether you are or not, what's your writing goal for November?

she/her

I’m not doing Nanowrite. I’m taking it easy after completing my editor’s edits on A Message in Blood the third NYPD Detective Chiara Corelli mystery. Then I’m going to concentrate on finishing the book I started in Nano about ten years ago, tentatively titled Carter’s Story.

Catherine

On Nov 2, 2020, at 11:19 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

It's National Novel Writing Month! Are you participating?
Whether you are or not, what's your writing goal for November?

she/her

Taking a Chance on Love
Ready for Love
No One But You
Matters of the Heart
The Blood Runs Cold- Lambda Literary Award Finalist, Golden Crown Literary Society Award Finalist

Gale

I’m participating for the first but I’m only shooting for 30k words, mot 50k. Seems more doable.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 11:19 AM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
It's National Novel Writing Month! Are you participating?
Whether you are or not, what's your writing goal for November?

she/her

Gale Massey
The Girl From Blind River
Florida Book Award 2018
Coming soon: Rising And Other Stories

GaleMassey.com

Dharma Kelleher

It’s been more than a decade since I’ve done NaNo, but the timing worked out. I’m shooting for 70K words.