Topics

Non-Publishing Victories Day #NPV

Bess Carnan

How is everyone's week going?

i'm feeling pretty good about myself because I've written 1,200 words a day this week, because I was a thousand short last week. I didn't really think I could keep up this kind of momentum for as long as I have; in the past I've been a much spottier writer.
But this week, I'm crushing it.

Way to crush it, Bess!

I’ve made progress on the outline for my next novel. About 60% done.

And today I migrated my website from the old host to WP Engine. It loads so much faster now. Pop!