Topics

Nominated for an ITW award!

Ellison

I'm kind of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and needed to tell someone so I've come here! I just found out that Caged was nominated for Best First Novel by ITW for a Thriller Award and I can't believe it! AAHHHHH!!!!

Tim Jungr

Congratulations!

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019, 02:01:23 PM EDT, Ellison <ellison@...> wrote:

I'm kind of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and needed to tell someone so I've come here! I just found out that Caged was nominated for Best First Novel by ITW for a Thriller Award and I can't believe it! AAHHHHH!!!!

Catherine Maiorisi

Congratulations. It’s a great feeling, isn’t it?

Enjoy.

Catherine

On Apr 9, 2019, at 2:01 PM, Ellison <ellison@...> wrote:

The Blood Runs Cold 
A Matter of Blood - Lambda Literary Award Finalist
Readers rave: Complex characters, well-written, intelligent, page turner, clever plotting, multi-layered, intense, instantly hooks you, couldn’t put down

http://www.catherinemaiorisi.com

Jeffrey Marks

Congrats. That’s great news!

Jeff

Eliot

That's wonderful news!!! Congrats!!!!

From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of Ellison <ellison@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 2:01 PM
To: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io
Subject: [Queercrimewriters] Nominated for an ITW award!

cheryl head

That's wonderful, Ellison. Congratulations to you!!!
cheryl

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 3:03 PM Eliot <eliotp@...> wrote:
That's wonderful news!!! Congrats!!!!

From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of Ellison <ellison@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 2:01 PM
To: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io
Subject: [Queercrimewriters] Nominated for an ITW award!

Tammy Bird

What a great honor!
Congratulations!!!!
Tammy

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 2:01 PM Ellison <ellison@...> wrote:

Rachael

Ellison, that's AWESOME! Congrats!!!! 

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 3:14 PM Tammy Bird <tammy.bird.author@...> wrote:
What a great honor!
Congratulations!!!!
Tammy

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 2:01 PM Ellison <ellison@...> wrote:

--
Stolen Things - August 2019, Penguin 
Fast-Draft Your Memoir - February 2018, HGA Publishing

--
Rachael Herron / R.H. Herron
Stolen Things, Dutton, Aug 2019

Greg Herren

So awesome! Congratulations!

Ellison

Thank you so much everyone!

Claire

CONGRATS!!!!!

"Mia P. Manansala"

Congratulations! That's wonderful news.
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

https://www.miapmanansala.com/ 
FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

Stefani Deoul

Sorry to be late in yelling Congratulations! Was on the road and having log in problems - but what awesome news! 

Catherine Maiorisi

Congratulations on the nomination.

Catherine Maiorisi

On Apr 20, 2019, at 10:20 AM, Mia P. Manansala <mpmthewriter@...> wrote:

Congratulations! That's wonderful news.
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

The Blood Runs Cold 
A Matter of Blood - Lambda Literary Award Finalist
Readers rave: Complex characters, well-written, intelligent, page turner, clever plotting, multi-layered, intense, instantly hooks you, couldn’t put down

http://www.catherinemaiorisi.com