Topics

Nominated for an ITW award!

Ellison

I'm kind of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and needed to tell someone so I've come here! I just found out that Caged was nominated for Best First Novel by ITW for a Thriller Award and I can't believe it! AAHHHHH!!!!

Tim Jungr

Congratulations!

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019, 02:01:23 PM EDT, Ellison <ellison@...> wrote:

I'm kind of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and needed to tell someone so I've come here! I just found out that Caged was nominated for Best First Novel by ITW for a Thriller Award and I can't believe it! AAHHHHH!!!!

Catherine Maiorisi

Congratulations. It’s a great feeling, isn’t it?

Enjoy.

Catherine

On Apr 9, 2019, at 2:01 PM, Ellison <ellison@...> wrote:

I'm kind of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and needed to tell someone so I've come here! I just found out that Caged was nominated for Best First Novel by ITW for a Thriller Award and I can't believe it! AAHHHHH!!!!

Jeffrey Marks

Congrats. That’s great news!

Jeff

Eliot

That's wonderful news!!! Congrats!!!!

I'm kind of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and needed to tell someone so I've come here! I just found out that Caged was nominated for Best First Novel by ITW for a Thriller Award and I can't believe it! AAHHHHH!!!!

cheryl head

That's wonderful, Ellison. Congratulations to you!!!
cheryl

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 3:03 PM Eliot <eliotp@...> wrote:
That's wonderful news!!! Congrats!!!!

I'm kind of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and needed to tell someone so I've come here! I just found out that Caged was nominated for Best First Novel by ITW for a Thriller Award and I can't believe it! AAHHHHH!!!!

Tammy Bird

What a great honor!
Congratulations!!!!
Tammy

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 2:01 PM Ellison <ellison@...> wrote:
I'm kind of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and needed to tell someone so I've come here! I just found out that Caged was nominated for Best First Novel by ITW for a Thriller Award and I can't believe it! AAHHHHH!!!!

Rachael

Ellison, that's AWESOME! Congrats!!!!

--
Stolen Things - August 2019, Penguin
Fast-Draft Your Memoir - February 2018, HGA Publishing

--
Rachael Herron / R.H. Herron
Stolen Things, Dutton, Aug 2019

Greg Herren

So awesome! Congratulations!

Ellison

Thank you so much everyone!

Claire

CONGRATS!!!!!

"Mia P. Manansala"

Congratulations! That's wonderful news.
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

https://www.miapmanansala.com/
FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

Stefani Deoul

Sorry to be late in yelling Congratulations! Was on the road and having log in problems - but what awesome news!

Catherine Maiorisi

Congratulations on the nomination.

Catherine Maiorisi