Topics

Mystery Tribune list of releases

Kristen Lepionka

Hi friends, Mystery Tribune asked me to write a post featuring crime books by LGBTQ+ writers releasing this year!

Here's who I have so far (and yes, most of these are people in our group!)--if you have a chance, please take a look in case you know of others! The piece is going to include a brief description and links to pre-order.

Caleb Roehrig - DEATH PREFERS BLONDES - 1/29
Eliot Parker - A KNIFE'S EDGE - 2/9
J.S. Strange - MURDER ON THE ROCKS - 3/1
Cheryl A. Head - CATCH ME WHEN I'M FALLING - 3/19
Greg Herren - SURVIVOR'S GUILT & OTHER STORIES - 4/1
CJ Birch - AN INTIMATE DECEPTION - 5/1
Dea Poirier - NEXT GIRL TO DIE - 5/1
Meredith Doench - DEADEYE - 7/1
Layne Fargo - TEMPER - 7/2
Kristen Lepionka - THE STORIES YOU TELL - 7/9
Ellison Cooper - BURIED - 7/16
Wendy Heard - THE KILL CLUB - 12/17

Bonus January 2020 releases because I am very excited about them:
Tanen Jones - THE STAND-IN
Emma C. Eisenberg - THE THIRD RAINBOW GIRL

Dharma Kelleher

Dharma Kelleher - A BROKEN WOMAN - 9/24

On Jan 21, 2019, at 12:54 PM, Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...> wrote:

[...]

OK, I got you!

Greg Herren

SURVIVOR'S GUILT AND OTHER STORIES, April
ROYAL STREET REVEILLON, September.

Thanks!

xogreg

barbarawinkes@...

Barbara Winkes IMPRESSIONS (Carpenter/Harding #8) 1/24

Thank you!

Stefani Deoul

Stefani Deoul - SAY HER NAME - Book 3 of the Sid Rubin Silicon Alley Adventures. December, 2019

Catherine Maiorisi

Kristen, my second book came out mid February. Would it be eligible.

Catherine