Topics

Mystery Scene Magazine

Catherine Maiorisi

I’m thrilled to be featured in the My Books section of the Spring issue of Mystery Scene Magazine, talking about the evolution of my protagonist NYPD Detective Chiara Corelli.

Congratulations,  Catherine.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019, 12:27 PM Catherine Maiorisi <cmaiorisi@...> wrote:
I’m thrilled to be featured in the My Books section of the Spring issue of Mystery Scene Magazine, talking about the evolution of my protagonist NYPD Detective Chiara Corelli.

That's wonderful news! Congrats!
I’m thrilled to be featured in the My Books section of the Spring issue of Mystery Scene Magazine, talking about the evolution of my protagonist NYPD Detective Chiara Corelli.

That’s awesome!

That's wonderful news! Congrats!
I’m thrilled to be featured in the My Books section of the Spring issue of Mystery Scene Magazine, talking about the evolution of my protagonist NYPD Detective Chiara Corelli.

Ellison

Congratulations! How wonderful!

Ellison

Meredith

That’s fantastic, Catherine!  I’m looking forward to reading it.