...to Kristen Lepionka for her finalist status in the Golden Crown Literary Society's 'Goldie' awards in the mystery category.  Yaaay.

Dharma Kelleher

Well done, Kristen!

On May 5, 2019, at 6:53 AM, cheryl head <cheadwrites@...> wrote:

...to Kristen Lepionka for her finalist status in the Golden Crown Literary Society's 'Goldie' awards in the mystery category.  Yaaay.

Eliot

Congrats, everyone!
From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of cheryl head <cheadwrites@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 9:53:19 AM
To: queercrimewriters@groups.io
Subject: [Queercrimewriters] More Congrats

...to Kristen Lepionka for her finalist status in the Golden Crown Literary Society's 'Goldie' awards in the mystery category.  Yaaay.

Stefani Deoul

1) Congratulations Kristen - that's pretty darn fabulous!

And

2) if we are talking about people who are not tooting their own horn - and happen to also be nominated for a GCLS award (in the Ann Bannon Popular Category) - Let's hear it for Saints and Sinner's Hall of Fame inductee, Cheryl Head.

Catherine Maiorisi

Seconded.

On May 5, 2019, at 2:50 PM, Stefani Deoul <stefanideoul@...> wrote:

1) Congratulations Kristen - that's pretty darn fabulous!

And

2) if we are talking about people who are not tooting their own horn - and happen to also be nominated for a GCLS award (in the Ann Bannon Popular Category) - Let's hear it for Saints and Sinner's Hall of Fame inductee, Cheryl Head.

Ellison

Well deserved! Congratulations!

Claire

Awesome news! Congratulations!