Topics

May Goals! Put your May Goals here! #Goals

Bess Carnan

A new Monday in a new month. What is everyone hoping to achieve?
Also, just, how are you doing? It's been a rollercoaster for everyone, I think.

I am currently sidelined from my day job due to a severely broken foot/ankle. But as I convalesce, I  will have more time to edit and write.

Hoping to finish this draft and get well into another this month.

On May 4, 2020, at 7:09 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

A new Monday in a new month. What is everyone hoping to achieve?
Also, just, how are you doing? It's been a rollercoaster for everyone, I think.

My manuscript has been sent off for final edits and then on to my proofreader. My goal (Dare I say it) Is to finally have my novel on preorder before the end of the month.

Even though I always work from home, I was struggling with getting stir crazy and the depression that comes with it. The fog has lifted and I've adapted.

Bess Carnan

Holy cheesenips, Dharma! I'm glad you're managing to be productive with your downtime, but I hope you recover swiftly!

Thanks! It’s been tough, but I’m managing. I’m not as tough as the characters in my stories, but I’m a survivor.