Topics

May Goals Check in! #Goals

Bess Carnan

It's the last Monday of the month: did you reach your goals? Come close enough? Gonna do better next month?

she/her

Hi Bess,
My goal for May was to have a complete first draft of my third NYPD Detective Chiara Corelli mystery.  I have six days to go and it looks like i’m going to make it.

I’m thrilled.

I hope everyone is safe and able to work.

Catherine

On May 25, 2020, at 5:09 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

It's the last Monday of the month: did you reach your goals? Come close enough? Gonna do better next month?

she/her

My novel is finally on preorder with a release date of June 10th. Final edits will be done this week...and then I breathe.

Bess Carnan

Go Catherine, go!

Go Brad go!

You're both so close!

she/her

I’m hoping to finish the first revision of my third Shea Stevens outlaw biker series today. I may start recording the audiobooks for Chaser, the first book in my Jinx Ballou bounty hunter series.