Topics

Malice Domestic

Bess Carnan

Hello all!

Malice is a week and a half away. Who among us will be attending?

I’ll be there.

Catherine Maiorisi

On Apr 24, 2019, at 2:27 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Hello all!

Malice is a week and a half away. Who among us will be attending?

I’ll be there—I’m on the “Murder in the Time of War” panel. (I’m sorry that I haven’t been participating much, but it’s been so crazy at school. April is the cruelest month!)

By the way, look for a roundhouse interview in Lambda Literary including queer crime writers Kristen Lepionka, Renee James, Michael Nava, and Catherine Maiorisi. It should be out next week!

-John

On Apr 24, 2019, at 2:27 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Hello all!

Malice is a week and a half away. Who among us will be attending?

Fiction Writer
Lambda Literary Columnist
www.jcopenhaver.com
Twitter: johncopenhaver
Instagram: johncope74

Debut Novel, DODGING AND BURNING. Available now from Pegasus Books.

Catherine Maiorisi

I’ll be arriving Thursday because I’m #2 back up for the Malice author go round and I understand it’s very likely that I’ll get to go.  So John, Bess, want to meet for lunch or breakfast of a drink or….

Catherine Maiorisi

On Apr 24, 2019, at 3:16 PM, John Copenhaver via Groups.Io <johncope@...> wrote:

I’ll be there—I’m on the “Murder in the Time of War” panel. (I’m sorry that I haven’t been participating much, but it’s been so crazy at school. April is the cruelest month!)

By the way, look for a roundhouse interview in Lambda Literary including queer crime writers Kristen Lepionka, Renee James, Michael Nava, and Catherine Maiorisi. It should be out next week!

-John

On Apr 24, 2019, at 2:27 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Hello all!

Malice is a week and a half away. Who among us will be attending?

Fiction Writer
Lambda Literary Columnist
www.jcopenhaver.com
Twitter: johncopenhaver
Instagram: johncope74

Debut Novel, DODGING AND BURNING. Available now from Pegasus Books.

<Dodging and Burning signature 2.jpg>

I'll be at Malice, too

 Happy to meet up for a drink or lunch.
Cheryl

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019, 3:20 PM Catherine Maiorisi <cmaiorisi@...> wrote:
[...]

I’d love to meet up, too. I’ll only be there on Saturday, though. Maybe lunch … or a drink before dinner?

-John

On Apr 24, 2019, at 3:35 PM, cheryl head <cheadwrites@...> wrote:

[...]

cheryl head

I could Saturday lunch or a quick pre-dinner drink. What would folks prefer?

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019, 3:42 PM John Copenhaver via Groups.Io <johncope=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

I’d prefer lunch but I know these things get crazy with trying to see and talk to anyone so a pre-dinner drink would be fine too.

Catherine

On Apr 24, 2019, at 3:49 PM, cheryl head <cheadwrites@...> wrote:

[...]

Leslie Karst

I'll be there!

Leslie Karst

--
Author of the Sally Solari Mystery Series (Crooked Lane Books)
      MURDER FROM SCRATCH

Bess Carnan

Oh yay!
I think many of my meals are spoken for, but I'm in for pre-dinner drinks! Has anyone who's been to Malice before have an idea about when and where? (This is my first time!)

I've been just once before,  but there is at least one nice bar on site, as I recall.  Cheryl