Topics

LGBTQ crime fiction podcasts

John Copenhaver

Hi, everyone,

It occurs to me that I should be sharing my Lambda articles with this group. My latest is about queer crime fiction podcasts, many of which you all are involved with or featured on or both. Check out my article, and check out these *great* podcasts.

Btw, if anyone has interest in reviewing for Lambda, even if it's just an occasional article on LGBTQ crime fiction, please let me know. I can put you in touch with William Johnson who runs the website and is second in-charge. Also, I’d be happy to help edit articles. I’d really like to see more coverage, but I’m juggling volunteer activities in other areas of the crime writing world, and you know, I have my own fiction to tend to.

Anyway, let me know if you have any interest. It’s a great way to get involved!

Happy Monday,
-John

John Copenhaver
Fiction Writer
Lambda Literary Columnist
www.jcopenhaver.com
Twitter: johncopenhaver
Instagram: johncope74
he/him/his

Author of the Macavity Award-winning novel DODGING AND BURNING. Available now from Pegasus Books.

Eliot

Hi, John--

Thanks for sharing these links!

Eliot

[...]

Catherine Maiorisi

Thanks for the link and the offer, John.

I’m working toward a tight deadline right now but come August I may follow up.

Catherine Maiorisi

On Jun 22, 2020, at 3:14 PM, John Copenhaver via groups.io <johncope@...> wrote:

[...]

<Dodging and Burning signature 2.jpg>

Taking a Chance on Love
Ready for Love
The Blood Runs Cold- Lambda Literary Award Finalist, Golden Crown Literary Society Award