Topics

Left Coast Crime, Bouchercon, and other conferences

Dharma Kelleher

With conference season coming up, I thought I'd start a thread so we can connect live.

I will be at the Left Coast Crime conference in Vancouver. Anyone else? I'd love to meet.

Dharma Kelleher

Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...>

I'll be at the Viriginia of the Book (March 22) and Bouchercon this year.

Meredith

Hi all, I am hoping to be at B-con this year.  We should arrange a meet-up!  I’m headed to the Lesbian Read-out in Gulfport in February.  Anyone else going?  Or to the Saints and Sinners conference in New Orleans?

Ellison

I'm definitely going to Thrillerfest and hopefully B-con though I'm not sure yet about that one. I would love to meet up for drinks/coffee.

Greg Herren

I'm doing Saints and Sinners in New Orleans in March, and Bouchercon.

xogreg

Dea Poirier

I'll be at Thrillerfest and Bouchercon

"Mia P. Manansala"

I'll be at Left Coast Crime!
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

https://www.miapmanansala.com/
FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

Dharma Kelleher

I look forward to seeing you there, Mia! 😀

On Jan 26, 2019, at 7:10 AM, Mia P. Manansala <mpmthewriter@...> wrote:

I'll be at Left Coast Crime!
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

Jeffrey Marks

Malice and Bouchercon this year.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Marks
www.jeffreymarks.com

Hawthorn Mineart

I'll be a Magna Cum Murder in October. It's here in Indianapolis, so that's an easy one for me to attend.

https://www.bsu.edu/academics/centersandinstitutes/eb-bertha-c-ball/magna-cum-murder

And I may be at Murder and Mayhem in Chicago in March.

http://murdermayhemchicago.com/

Stefani Deoul

As of right now, I will be at SleuthFest, Gulfport ReadOut, ClexaCon, and GCLS.
Love to meet anyone else who's going to any of the above :)
Stefani Deoul

"Mia P. Manansala"

Oops, forgot to add that I'll also be at Murder and Mayhem in Chicago!

I'm moderating the panel on "Kinder, Gentler Murder" and Cheryl Head is one of the panelists. Her series stars a black lesbian P.I.
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

https://www.miapmanansala.com/
FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

John Copenhaver

I'll be at Malice, Thrillerfest, B-can, and Virginia Festival for the book.  Also, I work closely with the organizers of OutWriteDC, a LGBT literary conference in DC, usually on the first weekend of August. We're always looking for writers to come and be involved. It's a small and scrappy conference, but it's full of great energy, and we're growing. Kristen and Cheryl were there last year.

Jim

Does anyone have any experience with the New York Pitch Conference. it's a the end of March.
http://www.algonkianconferences.com/
Jim