Topics

Left Coast Crime

Catherine Maiorisi

I’ll be there doing Author speed dating and a panel

Anyone else going?

Catherine Maiorisi

.

I will be there. I’m on the Liar’s Panel on Saturday and will be moderating the Unusual Protagonist panel on Sunday.

"Mia P. Manansala"

I'll be there! I'm moderating the Social Issues in Crime Fiction panel.
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

https://www.miapmanansala.com/
FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

Dharma Kelleher

Sounds like a panel I’d like to check out, Mia.

On Mar 26, 2019, at 5:09 AM, Mia P. Manansala <mpmthewriter@...> wrote:

I'll be there! I'm moderating the Social Issues in Crime Fiction panel.
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

cheryl head

Sounds like really good representation of this group at Left Coast.  I hope you all will let me live it, vicariously, through your tweets.  Enjoy.
Cheryl

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 8:23 AM Dharma Kelleher <dharma.kelleher@...> wrote:
Sounds like a panel I’d like to check out, Mia.

On Mar 26, 2019, at 5:09 AM, Mia P. Manansala <mpmthewriter@...> wrote:

I'll be there! I'm moderating the Social Issues in Crime Fiction panel.
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

Catherine Maiorisi

I’ll introduce myself if I can find you Mia and Dharma.

My panel is Friday at 2:30

Catherine Maiorisi.

On Mar 26, 2019, at 8:09 AM, Mia P. Manansala <mpmthewriter@...> wrote:

I'll be there! I'm moderating the Social Issues in Crime Fiction panel.
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

Ellison

I so wanted to make it to this but I can't. Everyone going, please have fun for the rest of us and post photos!