Topics

Lambdas

Neil Plakcy

I've just joined the group, based on the mention by John Copenhaver in his article. Thanks!

Anyone else (besides John) going to the Lambdas on June 2 in NYC? This is my fourth nomination (third in gay mystery, once in gay romance) and I am trying to plan a fun couple of days in the city so if I don't win I won't feel too crushed :(. It would be great to meet up with other LGBTQ authors there.

Neil Plakcy
www.mahubooks.com

Stefani Deoul

Hi Neil,
And welcome! I wish I could say I'd be there, but sadly cannot. However, nice to "virtually" meet you, and congrats on your nomination(s).
Stef.

stefanideoul.com

Catherine Maiorisi

Welcome Neil.

I’ll be at the Lambda Awards with fingers crossed since this is my first nomination.

Catherine Maiorisi

On May 10, 2019, at 1:22 PM, Neil Plakcy <plax1612@...> wrote:

I've just joined the group, based on the mention by John Copenhaver in his article. Thanks!

Anyone else (besides John) going to the Lambdas on June 2 in NYC? This is my fourth nomination (third in gay mystery, once in gay romance) and I am trying to plan a fun couple of days in the city so if I don't win I won't feel too crushed :(. It would be great to meet up with other LGBTQ authors there.

Neil Plakcy
www.mahubooks.com

Claire

Hi, Neil,

I will be there. This is my first nomination (lesbian mystery), and I'm excited to connect with everyone there.

--Claire