Topics

Lambda Literary Awards Day - Good Luck Everyone!

Bess Carnan

The Lambda Literary Awards are tonight, so good luck to all our members who are nominated!

Neil Placky
Catherine Maiorisi
Claire (I don't know your last name!)
And everyone else! If I missed you, please add your name so we know who to cheer for.

Stefani Deoul

Ditto That! And be joyous - a Lammy Nomination - what a grand thing to happen in your life!
Bravo All!

Meredith

Sorry I have been so absent from this site lately.  Congrats to everyone nominated.  What an amazing honor!

Claire

Thank you! And I am totally stoked to report that I actually won for Lesbian Mystery. (!!!!!)

--Claire (O'Dell)

Dharma Kelleher

Way to go, Claire!!!!!

On Jun 7, 2019, at 12:04 PM, Claire <claireodell99@...> wrote:

Thank you! And I am totally stoked to report that I actually won for Lesbian Mystery. (!!!!!)

--Claire (O'Dell)

Catherine Maiorisi

Congratulation, Claire.

Catherine Maiorisi