Topics

Kristen Lepionka's Goldie

Catherine Maiorisi

Did I miss this announcement?

Congratulation Kristen Lepionka. What You Want to See won the Goldie in the mystery/suspense mystery category at the Golden Crown Literary Society.

Congratulations, Kristen!!

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 5:09 PM Catherine Maiorisi <cmaiorisi@...> wrote:
Did I miss this announcement?

Congratulation Kristen Lepionka. What You Want to See won the Goldie in the mystery/suspense mystery category at the Golden Crown Literary Society.

Cheryl Head
Author, Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries
Director of Inclusion, Golden Crown Literary Society

Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...>

Thank you! With that plus the new book coming out last week too, I’ve been in such a whirlwind :)

Anne

Congratulations, Kristen. Looking forward to reading your new book.

Anne
--

Anne Laughlin | Broker

@properties
 3101 N. Greenview
Chicago, IL 60657
773.255.0651
annelaughlin@...

Stop looking, start finding®
atproperties.com

--
Anne Laughlin
author of

Brenda Buchanan

Congratulations, Kristen.  Well deserved!

Eliot

WTG Kristen!!!
Congratulations, Kristen.  Well deserved!

Meredith

Awesome news, Kristen!  So happy for you!

Tanen

Congratulations, Kristen!!

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019, Meredith <scriptor001@...> wrote:
Awesome news, Kristen!  So happy for you!

Rachael

Kristen, YAYYYYY!

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 8:21 PM Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...> wrote:
Thank you! With that plus the new book coming out last week too, I’ve been in such a whirlwind :)

--
R.H. Herron
Stolen Things - August 2019, Penguin (Dutton)

--
Rachael Herron / R.H. Herron
Stolen Things, Dutton, Aug 2019

Michael Nava <michaelangelnava@...>