Topics

June Goals #Goals

Bess Carnan

Hey everyone,

It's the first Monday of the month, (and the first day of Pride month!) so what are your writing career goals? Put them here and see how you do this month.

I'm going to try to finish my first draft of this manuscript. I might even achieve it! (Hope springs.)

she/her

This is an insane month for me, so my only goal is to finish the outline for my current WIP.

Eliot

Hi, all--

I am getting very close to having a first draft of my next thriller novel in progress finished. It's been tough trying to stay focused writing during this pandemic, but I am determined to finish this.

Hope you all are well.

Eliot

This is an insane month for me, so my only goal is to finish the outline for my current WIP.

Meredith

Hi all!  I haven’t posted in awhile, so I hope everyone is doing okay.  I’m using the month of June to draft the first half of a new Stand alone mystery.  It’s been hard For me to write these last few weeks, and I’m trying to get settled into more of a writing routine.

Does anyone have any ideas for setting (and keeping) a writing schedule?

Thanks, Meredith

Robin Stuart

Back when commuting was a thing, I wrote on the train in the morning and edited at night. Just this week I started adhering to the same time blocks to try to regain momentum.