Topics

June Goals #Goals

Bess Carnan

Happy new month!

Put your writing goals for June here to keep yourself accountable.

Kristen Lepionka

I’m going to CRUSH IT with my draft of the 4th Roxane Weary book 🙏

cheryl head

I'm pumping out a first draft of a new mystery novel by the end of the month.   I need to average about 3k words a day.
Yikes!  I'm joining Kristen with the 🙏.

--
Cheryl Head
Author, Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries

Dharma Kelleher

My goal is to finish the first AND second revisions for A BROKEN WOMAN, the third book in my Jinx Ballou bounty hunter series.

On Jun 3, 2019, at 9:34 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Happy new month!

Put your writing goals for June here to keep yourself accountable.

B.A. Black

My goal is to write every day in June, no matter how much or how little it is, I need to re-kindle my habits.

Meredith

Hi all!  I’m right there with Kristen and Cheryl working on a new draft.  So I’m in the 🙏 mix, too!! Dharma, best of lick with revisions and D.A., that’s my goal as well.  I tend to write in spurts and sometimes days pass without me writing a sentence.  So my goal is daily writing in June.  May this be a productive month for us all!

Stefani Deoul

Ditto. Book Three. Seriously trying to not get distracted and get her done :)

"Mia P. Manansala"

I did ZERO writing in May, so my goal is to revise what little I have and hopefully draft to the end of Act 2 this month. Really wish I wasn't such a slow writer :/
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

https://www.miapmanansala.com/
FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

Dharma Kelleher

I know the feeling, Mia.

On Jun 4, 2019, at 2:02 PM, Mia P. Manansala <mpmthewriter@...> wrote:

I did ZERO writing in May, so my goal is to revise what little I have and hopefully draft to the end of Act 2 this month. Really wish I wasn't such a slow writer :/
--
Mia P. Manansala
Secretary, Mystery Writers of America Midwest

FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter

Bess Carnan

SAME, Mia & Dharma. SAME.

I need to get back in the groove of writing every day -- I  missed three days in a row for my trip to New York. I have two fifty-page first drafts and then an editor's comments on another manuscript. Plus two more books out at editors.

So I need to get busy writing and editing and publishing!

Neil Plakcy