Topics

July Writing Goals #Goals

Bess Carnan

New month, new goals! What is everyone hoping to achieve in August?

I hope to have an outline for my sixth novel, while my fifth goes to the copy editor.

Also, I’m formatting the interior for the print version of my first novel, now that I have the rights back from PRH.

On Aug 5, 2019, at 4:12 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

New month, new goals! What is everyone hoping to achieve in August?

Now that I’ve recovered my lost 15,000 words, I’m at 25,000 and my goal for the month is to add 15,000 words to bring the total to 40,000.

Catherine

On Aug 5, 2019, at 7:12 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

New month, new goals! What is everyone hoping to achieve in August?

Glad you recovered those 15K words. Keep on rocking.

On Aug 6, 2019, at 7:27 AM, Catherine Maiorisi <cmaiorisi@...> wrote:

Now that I’ve recovered my lost 15,000 words, I’m at 25,000 and my goal for the month is to add 15,000 words to bring the total to 40,000.

Catherine

On Aug 5, 2019, at 7:12 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

New month, new goals! What is everyone hoping to achieve in August?

Thanks, Dharma. That’s the plan.

Catherine