Topics

July Goals #Goals

Bess Carnan

What do you all want to achieve this month?

I think (terrifying thought!) I want to finish this draft of my manuscript. It's going to come up short, but when doesn't it? And if I can type "the end" then I can figure out what's missing! In theory.

she/her

I’m not really sure what I want to achieve. My WIP (Shea Stevens book #3) will be going off to the editor soon, so I’m looking at my next project.

Top contenders are:
1. Recording audiobook of Jinx Ballou book 1
2. Writing a Jinx Ballou prequel novella to be used as a reader magnet. I have a short story, but I think a novella might work better.
4. Writing the rough draft for Jinx Ballou book 4.

On Jul 6, 2020, at 10:16 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

What do you all want to achieve this month?

I think (terrifying thought!) I want to finish this draft of my manuscript. It's going to come up short, but when doesn't it? And if I can type "the end" then I can figure out what's missing! In theory.

she/her

My life was in such disarray last month that I'm keeping this months goals simple.

  • Finish my outline
  • Start my new manuscript.
It seems ridiculously easy but too much at this point will seem too heavy.

Dharma Kelleher

You had a lot going on.

On Jul 7, 2020, at 7:45 AM, Brad Shreve <brad@...> wrote:

My life was in such disarray last month that I'm keeping this months goals simple.

  • Finish my outline
  • Start my new manuscript.
It seems ridiculously easy but too much at this point will seem too heavy.

I can't argue that.
--
Author of the Mitch O'Reilly Mystery Series.

Also producer and host of the Gay Mystery Podcast

https://bradshreve.com/

Greg Herren

Same--this month has the same goals as the last three: finish this damned proposal, and finish some short stories in progress.

xogreg