Topics

Join me if you can.

Catherine Maiorisi

A Celebration of LGBTQ Writing

Fourteen Lambda Literary Awards finalists will come together to read from their works Tuesday April 23rd at Housing Works Bookstore Cafe.

The Lambda Literary Awards, or the “Lammys,” are meant to honor the best LGBTQ books of the year in celebration of LGBTQ publishing. This year, there are 169 finalists, chosen from over 1,000 book submissions from over 300 publishers, by a panel of over 60 literary professionals. Next Tuesday, April 23, Housing Works Bookstore Cafe will host the 31st Annual Lambda Literary Awards Finalists Readings, with 14 of those finalists in attendance.

Readers include Julia Van Haaften, Ely Shipley, Jeanne Thornton, Darnell L. Moore, Tom Cardamone, Catherine Maiorisi, Eileen Myles, Paul Lisicky, Lexie Bean, Joy Ladin, Jennifer Fink, Nathan Alling Long, Claire O’Dell, and Joseph Olshan.

Admission is free.

When: Tuesday, April 23, 7–9 pm

Where: Housing Works Bookstore Cafe, 126 Crosby Street, Manhattan

Claire

I'll be there too! Looking forward to meeting you.

Ellison

Do you have a link to social media for this so we can share on our accounts?

Catherine Maiorisi

https://www.lambdaliterary.org/events/04/15/lambda-literary-awards-31st-finalist-readings/