Topics

Instagram

Kristen Lepionka

I’ve been having fun doing the #authorlifemonth challenge on Instagram this month—anyone else doing it? Or just like Instagram in general? Let’s follow each other. I’m here: Instagram.com/kmlwrites

Rachael

I've been enjoying your posts, Kristen! I'm not doing it this time, but I just learned that you can easily upload from your desktop to Instagram (I hate writing long posts on my phone, and readers love the long posts) - shared it here in case anyone's interested: https://twitter.com/RachaelHerron/status/1091821900005658624

--
Stolen Things - August 2019, Penguin
Fast-Draft Your Memoir - February 2018, HGA Publishing

--
Rachael Herron / R.H. Herron
Stolen Things, Dutton, Aug 2019

Emma Schmidtke

This is the first I’m hearing about #authorlifechallenge but I love instagram and will give you a follow. My handle is @dearbrutus.

On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 at 10:45 AM, Rachael <rachael@...> wrote:
I've been enjoying your posts, Kristen! I'm not doing it this time, but I just learned that you can easily upload from your desktop to Instagram (I hate writing long posts on my phone, and readers love the long posts) - shared it here in case anyone's interested: https://twitter.com/RachaelHerron/status/1091821900005658624

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 6:39 PM Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...> wrote:
I’ve been having fun doing the #authorlifemonth challenge on Instagram this month—anyone else doing it? Or just like Instagram in general? Let’s follow each other. I’m here: Instagram.com/kmlwrites

--
Stolen Things - August 2019, Penguin
Fast-Draft Your Memoir - February 2018, HGA Publishing

--
Rachael Herron / R.H. Herron
Stolen Things, Dutton, Aug 2019

Dea Poirier

Followed everyone! I'm @deapoirier on insta.

Jeffrey Marks

@jeffrmarks is mine!

Jeff

John Copenhaver

Hi everyone, my Instagram is @johncope74. See you out there!

Ellison

Following everyone. I'm @ecooperauthor.

Meredith

Hi everyone!  I’m at @MeredithDoench.
I started the author life month challenge, and it’s such a cool idea.  I’m just terrible about keeping up with regular posts.