Topics

How's your WIP? #WIPWeds

Bess Carnan

How's your current project going? Well? Are you stuck? Blasting through it?

I'm going much slower on this mss than I wanted, but it's probably not as unreasonable as it feels, considering everything. I just wish adding words was easier!

she/her

I’m halfway through my WIP. But I let myself get distracted with experimenting with cover design. On the plus side, I’ve come up with two kickass covers.

On Sep 23, 2020, at 9:37 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

How's your current project going? Well? Are you stuck? Blasting through it?

I'm going much slower on this mss than I wanted, but it's probably not as unreasonable as it feels, considering everything. I just wish adding words was easier!

she/her

Leslie Karst

Finished the edits on my book set in Hawai'i, and sent them off to my editor last weekend! Woo-HOO!

Leslie Karst

--
Lefty Award-nominated author of the Sally Solari Mystery Series

     website: lesliekarstauthor.com
     blogs at: chicksonthecase and mysteryloverskitchen

Catherine Maiorisi

Congratulations.

Catherine

On Sep 24, 2020, at 10:48 AM, Leslie Karst <ljkarst@...> wrote:

Finished the edits on my book set in Hawai'i, and sent them off to my editor last weekend! Woo-HOO!

Leslie Karst

--
Lefty Award-nominated author of the Sally Solari Mystery Series

     website: lesliekarstauthor.com
     blogs at: chicksonthecase and mysteryloverskitchen

Taking a Chance on Love
Ready for Love
No One But You
Matters of the Heart
The Blood Runs Cold- Lambda Literary Award Finalist, Golden Crown Literary Society Award Finalist