Topics

Happy Friday! What did you achieve this wee #NPV


Bess Carnan
 

I'm really excited about my NPV this week. The Dark and Storm Night podcast interviewed me! There's nothing to make you feel cooler than people asking for an interview. :)

--

Bess
writer of unconventional mysteries
www.BessCarnanBooks.com


Dharma Kelleher
 

I finished the first major revision of my WIP. YES!!!

Peace out,
Dharma Kelleher

Gritty Crime Fiction with a Feminist Kick


On Jun 28, 2019, at 8:02 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

I'm really excited about my NPV this week. The Dark and Storm Night podcast interviewed me! There's nothing to make you feel cooler than people asking for an interview. :)

--

Bess
writer of unconventional mysteries
www.BessCarnanBooks.com


cheryl head
 

Congrats, Bess and Dharma.  I've been plugging away at my Charlie Mack Book 5, and making some headway.
ch

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 3:52 PM Dharma Kelleher <dharma.kelleher@...> wrote:
I finished the first major revision of my WIP. YES!!!

Peace out,
Dharma Kelleher

Gritty Crime Fiction with a Feminist Kick


On Jun 28, 2019, at 8:02 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

I'm really excited about my NPV this week. The Dark and Storm Night podcast interviewed me! There's nothing to make you feel cooler than people asking for an interview. :)

--

Bess
writer of unconventional mysteries
www.BessCarnanBooks.com



--
Cheryl Head
Author, Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries
Director of Inclusion, Golden Crown Literary Society


Anne
 

Good morning. This week I wrote the first words of my new book about a rookie FBI agent and an American jihadist. There’s going to be tons of research, but I wanted to get something down on the page. Feels good!
--

Anne Laughlin | Broker

@properties 
 3101 N. Greenview
Chicago, IL 60657
773.255.0651
annelaughlin@...

Stop looking, start finding®
atproperties.com

--
Anne Laughlin
author of
Sometimes Quickly
Veritas
Runaway
The Acquittal 
A Date to Die


Catherine Maiorisi
 

Congratulations, Anne.

Catherine

On Jun 29, 2019, at 8:07 AM, Anne <annie3310@...> wrote:

Good morning. This week I wrote the first words of my new book about a rookie FBI agent and an American jihadist. There’s going to be tons of research, but I wanted to get something down on the page. Feels good!
--

Anne Laughlin | Broker

@properties 
 3101 N. Greenview
Chicago, IL 60657
773.255.0651
annelaughlin@...

Stop looking, start finding®
atproperties.com

--
Anne Laughlin
author of
Sometimes Quickly
Veritas
Runaway
The Acquittal 
A Date to Die

The Blood Runs Cold 
A Matter of Blood - Lambda Literary Award Finalist
Readers rave: Complex characters, well-written, intelligent, page turner, clever plotting, multi-layered, intense, instantly hooks you, couldn’t put down

 http://www.catherinemaiorisi.com