Topics

Happy Friday! How was your week? #NPV

Bess Carnan

What did everyone achieve this week?

I'm this close to finishing this draft of my mss and I'm hoping to complete it by tonight. That would be a HUGE NPV for me. :D

The rough draft of my WIP is coming slowly. Switching gears from polishing up a previous book to beginning the rough draft of the new one is always tough for me. My inner editor keeps wanting to jump in and kibbitz.