Topics

GCLS Pittsburgh

Meredith

Hi all, are any of you going to GCLS in July?  I’d love to set up a time/place for us to meet up!  Hope to see you there,
Meredith

Tammy Bird

I will be there!

I would love to meet up while we are there.

Tammy

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 4:45 PM Meredith <scriptor001@...> wrote:
Hi all, are any of you going to GCLS in July?  I’d love to set up a time/place for us to meet up!  Hope to see you there,
Meredith

Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...>

I’ll be there!

cheryl head

Yes,  I'll be there. I'm on the Board. Be happy to meet up.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 5:55 PM Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...> wrote:
I’ll be there!

Catherine Maiorisi

I’ll be there.

Catherine

On May 19, 2019, at 4:44 PM, Meredith <scriptor001@...> wrote:

Hi all, are any of you going to GCLS in July?  I’d love to set up a time/place for us to meet up!  Hope to see you there,
Meredith

Stefani Deoul

Me Too! What fun :)

Meredith

Fantastic!!! I’m so glad so many are going.  I was thinking about a meet up on Friday.  I know some people might not arrive until sometime Thursday.  I do not know Pittsburgh at all, but I will check to see if the hotel has a place to eat/bar.  Looking forward to seeing you all!

Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...>

I would love to meet up with everyone! Not sure if I will be able to get there before Saturday, though (depends on some work things).