Topics

GCLS Pittsburgh

Meredith

Hi all, are any of you going to GCLS in July?  I’d love to set up a time/place for us to meet up!  Hope to see you there,
Meredith

Tammy Bird

I will be there!

I would love to meet up while we are there.

Tammy

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 4:45 PM Meredith <scriptor001@...> wrote:
Hi all, are any of you going to GCLS in July?  I’d love to set up a time/place for us to meet up!  Hope to see you there,
Meredith

Kristen Lepionka

I’ll be there!

cheryl head

Yes,  I'll be there. I'm on the Board. Be happy to meet up.

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 5:55 PM Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka+q@...> wrote:
I’ll be there!

Catherine Maiorisi

I’ll be there.

Catherine

On May 19, 2019, at 4:44 PM, Meredith <scriptor001@...> wrote:

Hi all, are any of you going to GCLS in July?  I’d love to set up a time/place for us to meet up!  Hope to see you there,
Meredith

Stefani Deoul

Me Too! What fun :)

Meredith

Fantastic!!! I’m so glad so many are going.  I was thinking about a meet up on Friday.  I know some people might not arrive until sometime Thursday.  I do not know Pittsburgh at all, but I will check to see if the hotel has a place to eat/bar.  Looking forward to seeing you all!

Kristen Lepionka

I would love to meet up with everyone! Not sure if I will be able to get there before Saturday, though (depends on some work things).