Topics

First Monthly Goals of the Year! #Goals

Bess Carnan

What are you planning on doing this month?

she/her

Finish editing BLOOD AND FIRE. And start editing TERF WARS.

I’m planning on publishing four books this year.

On Jan 5, 2021, at 11:26 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

What are you planning on doing this month?

she/her

Darrell Z. Grizzle

My focus in January: finishing two stories I’ve already started and submitting them to anthologies. One is a Southern Gothic horror story, and one is a sword-and-sorcery tale with an immortal gay Barbarian.

A few nights ago I dreamed the final scene of my mystery/thriller novel-in-progress. I now know who the killer is! The scene I dreamed (which had Katee Sackhoff standing in for the lesbian best friend character) wraps up the main storyline as well as an important subplot. I’m excited because now I have an endpoint as a focus for my writing in the novel.

Darrell

On Jan 5, 2021, at 2:26 PM, Dharma Kelleher <dharma.kelleher@...> wrote:

Finish editing BLOOD AND FIRE. And start editing TERF WARS.

I’m planning on publishing four books this year.

On Jan 5, 2021, at 11:26 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

What are you planning on doing this month?

she/her

Jeffrey Marks

Finishing the latest short story -- which is nearly there, and finishing my sample chapter for my latest non-fiction proposal.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Marks
www.jeffreymarks.com

Neil Plakcy

My goal is to get my MM historical romance/adventure, The Gentleman and the Spy, published. I already have the cover and the book has been well-edited. Still collecting errors from beta readers.

Dharma, that's an *amazing* title.

she/her

Thanks!

On Jan 6, 2021, at 11:38 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Dharma, that's an *amazing* title.

she/her

Hawthorn Mineart

Get 3/4 of the way done with a novel. I have to get something closer to done.
--
Media Chair - Speed City Indiana Chapter Sisters in Crime
http://www.hawthornmineart.com