Topics

First Monday of the Month! Time for Goals! #Goals

Bess Carnan

September has arrived. What are you hoping to get done this month with your writing?

I’m starting to dip my toe into recording my audiobooks. I have the equipment set up in a walk-in closet with comforters hung all around. I posted a pic on my FB page.

I hope to record some short stories as I improve my reading skills. Putting the voice in #OwnVoices.

I also hope to finish the outline for my next lesbian outlaw biker novel.

On Sep 2, 2019, at 1:25 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

September has arrived. What are you hoping to get done this month with your writing?

That's pretty exciting!