Topics

Edgars and MWA Symposium April 24

Jim

Anyone going to the Mystery Writers of America Symposium on Wednesday? I'll be there. It's my first time and would appreciate meeting people for lunch or a drink after.

I'm terrible about networking and am extremely hesitant to introduce myself to people cold. Sooo, if you're going to be there, let me know and then we will have broken the ice.

Jim

Stefani Deoul

I wish I was, but sadly will not be. Have a great time - and just remember, ice-breaking can lead to great future storylines :)

Catherine Maiorisi

I won’t be there but people are friendly so introduce yourself.

Catherine Maiorisi