From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:47 PM
To: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io>
Subject: [Queercrimewriters] Do you have a book coming out in 2020?

I want to hear all about your 2020 books!

I'll start: ONCE YOU GO THIS FAR, my 4th Roxane Weary mystery, will be out July 7.

I also have work in 2 anthologies: Columbus Noir, which drops on March 3, and Private Investigations (April 21)

PS. I'll be rounding these up for a post on Mystery Tribune ;)

cheryl head

Kristin. I have the 5th book in the Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries dropping April 2020. The title is: Find Me When I'm Lost.

Thanks,
Cheryl

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 6:22 PM Eliot <eliotp@...> wrote:
Hi, all--

I have a collection of short stories coming out on May 26, 2020 titled Snapshots. Really excited about it and looking forward to it.

Thanks, Kristen, for the opportunity.

Best,

Eliot

I want to hear all about your 2020 books!

I'll start: ONCE YOU GO THIS FAR, my 4th Roxane Weary mystery, will be out July 7.

I also have work in 2 anthologies: Columbus Noir, which drops on March 3, and Private Investigations (April 21)

PS. I'll be rounding these up for a post on Mystery Tribune ;)

cheryl head

Also, I do know how to spell your name, Kristen.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 9:04 PM cheryl head <cheadwrites@...> wrote:
Kristin. I have the 5th book in the Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries dropping April 2020. The title is: Find Me When I'm Lost.

Thanks,
Cheryl

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 6:22 PM Eliot <eliotp@...> wrote:
Hi, all--

I have a collection of short stories coming out on May 26, 2020 titled Snapshots. Really excited about it and looking forward to it.

Thanks, Kristen, for the opportunity.

Best,

Eliot

I want to hear all about your 2020 books!

I'll start: ONCE YOU GO THIS FAR, my 4th Roxane Weary mystery, will be out July 7.

I also have work in 2 anthologies: Columbus Noir, which drops on March 3, and Private Investigations (April 21)

PS. I'll be rounding these up for a post on Mystery Tribune ;)

This is my formal introduction. Hello.

I have the 2nd in my Mitch O'Reilly Series coming very soon. The title is A Body on the Hill.

Ann Aptaker

Hi all, and hi Kristen! Thanks for this generous post. I have a novella releasing in Down & Out Books "Guns & Tacos" series later this year and a short story will be featured in the "Mickey Finn: 21st Century Noir" anthology, also releasing later in 2020. My agent is currently pitching an historical crime novel, "Dead Husbands," and I'm currently working on the 5th book, still untitled, in the Cantor Gold crime series. Shaping up to be a great literary year.
Cheers,
Ann

I want to hear all about your 2020 books!

I'll start: ONCE YOU GO THIS FAR, my 4th Roxane Weary mystery, will be out July 7.

I also have work in 2 anthologies: Columbus Noir, which drops on March 3, and Private Investigations (April 21)

PS. I'll be rounding these up for a post on Mystery Tribune ;)

Dharma Kelleher

I am hoping to get the rights back to SNITCH, the second book in my Shea Stevens outlaw biker series and rerelease it in April.

I’m editing BLOOD SISTERS, the third book in the series, due out in October.

I am also hoping to release audio versions of the first two of my Jinx Ballou bounty hunter series.

On Jan 21, 2020, at 3:47 PM, Kristen Lepionka <kristenlepionka@...> wrote:

I want to hear all about your 2020 books!

I'll start: ONCE YOU GO THIS FAR, my 4th Roxane Weary mystery, will be out July 7.

I also have work in 2 anthologies: Columbus Noir, which drops on March 3, and Private Investigations (April 21)

PS. I'll be rounding these up for a post on Mystery Tribune ;)

Tanen

Hi Kristen, THE BETTER LIAR just came out last week from Ballantine! Looking forward to a new Roxane Weary!