Topics

Cool news

Bess Carnan

A friend of mine just started a new writer's group and they had their first meeting today.
She just messaged me to let me know that they've instituted putting your pronouns on your nametag, including non-gendered language in their official material, and opened with a discussion on making sure they were as inclusive as possible.
I love that, inch by inch, we're making crime writing a more accessible and welcoming space.

That’s so awesome, Bess!