Topics

Cheryl Head

Brenda Buchanan

Big congratulations to Cheryl Head for being a finalist for the Golden Crown Literary Society's Ann Bannon Popular Choice Award for her fourth Charlie Mack mystery, Judge Me When I'm Wrong.
It's a terrific book and wonderful that it is being noticed.

John Copenhaver

That’s wonderful news!  Yay, Cheryl!

-J

On Mar 6, 2020, at 8:50 AM, Brenda Buchanan <brenda@...> wrote:

Big congratulations to Cheryl Head for being a finalist for the Golden Crown Literary Society's Ann Bannon Popular Choice Award for her fourth Charlie Mack mystery, Judge Me When I'm Wrong.
It's a terrific book and wonderful that it is being noticed.

John Copenhaver
Fiction Writer
Lambda Literary Columnist
www.jcopenhaver.com
Twitter: johncopenhaver
Instagram: johncope74
he/him/his

Author of the Macavity Award-winning novel DODGING AND BURNING. Available now from Pegasus Books.

cheryl head

Thanks, Brenda and John!!

--
Cheryl Head
Author, Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries

Senta Scarborough

That is so awesome Cheryl! Woo hoo!

Big congratulations to Cheryl Head for being a finalist for the Golden Crown Literary Society's Ann Bannon Popular Choice Award for her fourth Charlie Mack mystery, Judge Me When I'm Wrong.
It's a terrific book and wonderful that it is being noticed.

John Copenhaver
Fiction Writer
Lambda Literary Columnist
www.jcopenhaver.com
Twitter: johncopenhaver
Instagram: johncope74
he/him/his

Author of the Macavity Award-winning novel DODGING AND BURNING. Available now from Pegasus Books.

--
Cheryl Head
Author, Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries
Director of Inclusion, Golden Crown Literary Society

Eliot

Congrats! So happy for you!

Eliot

Big congratulations to Cheryl Head for being a finalist for the Golden Crown Literary Society's Ann Bannon Popular Choice Award for her fourth Charlie Mack mystery, Judge Me When I'm Wrong.
It's a terrific book and wonderful that it is being noticed.

John Copenhaver
Fiction Writer
Lambda Literary Columnist
www.jcopenhaver.com
Twitter: johncopenhaver
Instagram: johncope74
he/him/his

Author of the Macavity Award-winning novel DODGING AND BURNING. Available now from Pegasus Books.

--
Cheryl Head
Author, Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries
Director of Inclusion, Golden Crown Literary Society

Bess Carnan

Congratulations! That's wonderful!

Anne

Congratulations, Cheryl!
--

Anne Laughlin | Broker

@properties
 3101 N. Greenview
Chicago, IL 60657
773.255.0651
annelaughlin@...

Stop looking, start finding®
atproperties.com

--
Anne Laughlin
author of

cheryl head

Thanks, Senta, Eliot, Bess, and Anne!

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 9:47 AM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
Congratulations! That's wonderful!

Cheryl Head
Author, Charlie Mack Motown Mysteries
Director of Inclusion, Golden Crown Literary Society

"Mia P. Manansala"

Yay, congrats, Cheryl!
--
Mia P. Manansala
Author of Love, Loss, and Lumpia (Berkley 2021)

https://www.miapmanansala.com/
FaceBook|Twitter| Instagram @MPMtheWriter