Topics

Bouchercon 2019 Meetup

Bess Carnan

It looks like Thursday, October 31st might be a good time for us to meet up and say hi! There's a ticketed even from 5 -6 that night, so those of us that aren't going to that could meet up in Monduel's, which is the hotel bar.

How does that sound?

I think I can do that, Bess. Don't remember what the ticketed event is.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019, 3:34 PM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
It looks like Thursday, October 31st might be a good time for us to meet up and say hi! There's a ticketed even from 5 -6 that night, so those of us that aren't going to that could meet up in Monduel's, which is the hotel bar.

How does that sound?

I think I can do that. I’ll be between a panel and the opening ceremony … where I’ll hear about the Barry and the Macavity awards. So basically, I’ll be a nervous wreck and greatly in need of a drink. : )

On Oct 10, 2019, at 3:56 PM, cheryl head <cheadwrites@...> wrote:

I think I can do that, Bess. Don't remember what the ticketed event is.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019, 3:34 PM Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:
It looks like Thursday, October 31st might be a good time for us to meet up and say hi! There's a ticketed even from 5 -6 that night, so those of us that aren't going to that could meet up in Monduel's, which is the hotel bar.

How does that sound?

Fiction Writer
Lambda Literary Columnist
www.jcopenhaver.com
Twitter: johncopenhaver
Instagram: johncope74

Debut Novel, DODGING AND BURNING. Available now from Pegasus Books.

Gale

Good luck, John. We're all rooting for you!

Gale Massey

Florida Book Award 2018
Clara Johnson Award Finalist 2019

GaleMasseyBooks.com

John Copenhaver

Thanks, Gale!

On Oct 10, 2019, at 4:31 PM, Gale <gale.massey6057@...> wrote:

Good luck, John. We're all rooting for you!

Gale Massey

Florida Book Award 2018
Clara Johnson Award Finalist 2019

John Copenhaver
Fiction Writer
Lambda Literary Columnist
www.jcopenhaver.com
Twitter: johncopenhaver
Instagram: johncope74

Debut Novel, DODGING AND BURNING. Available now from Pegasus Books.

Eliot

John,

Rooting for you all the way!

Eliot

[...]

Jeffrey Marks

I don't get in until Friday morning. Sorry. Wish I could meet (and catch up) with all of you.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Marks
www.jeffreymarks.com

cheryl head

Definitely rooting for you, John. Gives me a reason to go to the opening ceremony.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019, 4:32 PM John Copenhaver via Groups.Io <johncope=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks, Gale!

On Oct 10, 2019, at 4:31 PM, Gale <gale.massey6057@...> wrote:

Good luck, John. We're all rooting for you!

Gale Massey

Florida Book Award 2018
Clara Johnson Award Finalist 2019

John Copenhaver
Fiction Writer
Lambda Literary Columnist
www.jcopenhaver.com
Twitter: johncopenhaver
Instagram: johncope74

Debut Novel, DODGING AND BURNING. Available now from Pegasus Books.

Anne

That sounds great. I’ll see you all at Monduel’s.

I’m rooting for you, John!

Anne

Anne Laughlin

Author of
Sometimes Quickly
Veritas
Runaway
The Acquittal
A a Date to Die
--

Anne Laughlin | Broker

@properties
 3101 N. Greenview
Chicago, IL 60657
773.255.0651
annelaughlin@...

Stop looking, start finding®
atproperties.com

--
Anne Laughlin
author of

Works for me. Our panel is that Thursday morning, and I'll have the Author Speed Dating the Friday morning. So, only one or two drinks or...

Greg
--

Greg Lilly

Author of:

- Stray

- The Wolf Crystal
- Sunset & Semicolons – a Frank & Revealing Field Guide to the Writing Life
- Scalping the Red Rocks – A Derek Mason Mystery
- Under a Copper Moon
Devil's Bridge
- Fingering the Family Jewels– A Derek Mason Mystery

Bess Carnan

Yes, good luck John!

Jeff, oh no! I'm sorry we'll miss you Thursday night. But we'll see you around the rest of the weekend!

Thanks, guys! It should be interesting … : )

On Oct 11, 2019, at 11:11 AM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

Yes, good luck John!

Fiction Writer
Lambda Literary Columnist
www.jcopenhaver.com
Twitter: johncopenhaver
Instagram: johncope74

Debut Novel, DODGING AND BURNING. Available now from Pegasus Books.

Stefani Deoul

Good Luck, John!

aaptaker@...

Fingers crossed for you, John! Wish I could be there at Bouchercon!
Ann

Ann Aptaker

FLESH AND GOLD, Book Four in the Cantor Gold Crime Series

GENUINE GOLD, Goldie Award Winner, Book Three in the Cantor Gold Crime Series

TARNISHED GOLD Lambda & Goldie Award Winner, Book Two in the Cantor Gold Crime Series

CRIMINAL GOLD Goldie Award Finalist, Debut Author

Bold Strokes Books

Kristen Lepionka

I'll be there on Thursday night! So excited for a big in-person meet-up for this group.

John Copenhaver

Thanks, Ann!