Topics

Bess' accomplishment

cheryl head

Bess might not blow her own horn. So wanted to start the congratulations for receiving a Malice Domestic grant  for her work-in-progress this weekend. Yaay, Bess!

Dharma Kelleher

Congrats, Bess!

On May 5, 2019, at 6:49 AM, cheryl head <cheadwrites@...> wrote:

Bess might not blow her own horn. So wanted to start the congratulations for receiving a Malice Domestic grant  for her work-in-progress this weekend. Yaay, Bess!

Stefani Deoul

Congratulations, Bess!

Catherine Maiorisi

I second that. Congratulations Bess. It was great to chat with you.

Catherine

On May 5, 2019, at 9:49 AM, cheryl head <cheadwrites@...> wrote:

Bess might not blow her own horn. So wanted to start the congratulations for receiving a Malice Domestic grant  for her work-in-progress this weekend. Yaay, Bess!

Ellison

YAAAAY! Congratulations, Bess!!!!

Leslie Karst

Yay to our Bess!! So fun hangin' with you at Malice, and I can't wait to read your book!!

Leslie Karst

--
Author of the Sally Solari Mystery Series (Crooked Lane Books)
      MURDER FROM SCRATCH

Michael Nava <michaelangelnava@...>

Congratulations!

Bess Carnan

Oh my gosh, thank you so much everyone! It was the coolest (and most terrifying--speaking! On a stage!) experience I've ever had, and everyone has been so wonderful and celebratory.

You were great, Bess.

Catherine