Topics

August Goals Check-In #Goals

Bess Carnan

It's the last week of the month--can you believe it?
How did everyone do on their August goals?

My WIP is at the editor. I’m brainstorming my next novel.

And I did a recent promo, setting one of my novels to free on Amazon and gave away 7,000 copies. Now the people who got that book are starting to subscribe to my newsletter.

Speaking of which, I interviewed Greg Herren for the next edition of my newsletter, which comes out this Friday.

On Aug 27, 2019, at 2:49 PM, Bess Carnan <BCarnan@...> wrote:

It's the last week of the month--can you believe it?
How did everyone do on their August goals?

Stefani Deoul

Congrats, Dharma!
And I look forward to reading your interview with Greg.
Please to share my new Sid Rubin Silicon Alley Adventure is now at the publisher's (whew). I'm brainstorming who/how to get reviews :) Anyone reading this who has a genius thought, please share!
Thanks,
And good luck all with all our goals!
Best,
Stef!

Stefani Deoul | stefanideoul.com,

Greg Herren

I am on track to finish this first draft by the first, as planned. Granted, I originally wanted it to be finished in June....then July....then settled for August.

xogreg

Dharma Kelleher

I hear you. My next is coming out in December, but I was originally planning on releasing it in September.