Topics

August goals

Catherine Maiorisi

I hit the 40,000 word goal for August yesterday and will probably have a couple thousand more by the the 31st but it’s been slow going. I’m aiming  for a first draft of about 90K by mid October when my wife is having knee replacement surgery, so not quite halfway there.

One of these days I’ll dream up a simple murder with obvious suspects to investigate, clues to follow and an easy solution but that’s not this book.

Stefani Deoul

Start with the title, "A Simple Murder" and then try not to muck it up!!!! :)
40K is pretty darn good!

Dharma Kelleher

Keep plugging away! Best wishes for your wife’s surgery.

On Aug 29, 2019, at 1:17 PM, Stefani Deoul <stefanideoul@...> wrote:

Start with the title, "A Simple Murder" and then try not to muck it up!!!! :)
40K is pretty darn good!

Eliot

Good luck to you and your wife!

Eliot

I hit the 40,000 word goal for August yesterday and will probably have a couple thousand more by the the 31st but it’s been slow going. I’m aiming  for a first draft of about 90K by mid October when my wife is having knee replacement surgery, so not quite halfway there.

One of these days I’ll dream up a simple murder with obvious suspects to investigate, clues to follow and an easy solution but that’s not this book.

Thanks, Dharma.

Catherine

On Aug 29, 2019, at 4:20 PM, Dharma Kelleher <dharma.kelleher@...> wrote:

Keep plugging away! Best wishes for your wife’s surgery.

On Aug 29, 2019, at 1:17 PM, Stefani Deoul <stefanideoul@...> wrote:

Start with the title, "A Simple Murder" and then try not to muck it up!!!! :)
40K is pretty darn good!

I like it, Stefani. Making notes for the fourth NYPD Detective Chiara Corelli Mystery - A Simple Murder. A gunshot. The killer is standing there holding a smoking gun. Chiara interviews the five witnesses and makes an arrest.

As soon as I finish the monster I’m working on. I started to say ballbuster but you know…

Catherine

On Aug 29, 2019, at 4:17 PM, Stefani Deoul <stefanideoul@...> wrote:

Start with the title, "A Simple Murder" and then try not to muck it up!!!! :)
40K is pretty darn good!

Thanks, Eliot.

Catherine