Topics

April goals check-in! #Goals

Bess Carnan

How did everyone do this month? It's been a weird time, but I hope y'all are hanging in there!

--

Bess
writer of unconventional mysteries
www.BessCarnanBooks.com

Greg Herren

I managed to get the two short stories due on the 30th done and turned in early. I've also written a lot of dribs and drabs, but not really finished anything else.

xogreg

Senta Scarborough

I've been writing but mostly freelance and I'm happy to have the work. Hoping to get back to the my creative stuff later this week. Hoping to finish a polish of a screenplay and start a new short story.

Wishing you all safety and a big burst of productive creativity!

Senta Scarborough is an award-winning journalist and Emmy-nominated producer.  She is the founder of Sentamatic Media focusing primarily on screenwriting, journalism and non-fiction projects. Her work has appeared in AdweekIntoUSA Today, E! News, US Weekly Magazine and Asheville Poetry Review, among others.  She  is a lifetime member of the National Gay and Lesbian Journalist’s Association where she served as a board director for two terms. She holds her MFA in Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts from the University of California Riverside/Palm Desert. Find her on social media @sentascar.

From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of Greg Herren via groups.io <gregh121@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 7:13 AM
To: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Queercrimewriters] April goals check-in!

I managed to get the two short stories due on the 30th done and turned in early. I've also written a lot of dribs and drabs, but not really finished anything else.

xogreg

Gale

I’m on my fourth round of edits with my agent on my novel. Closing in on a final draft and feeling super lucky to have the time and focus to get this far

Best,
Gale

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 10:13 AM Greg Herren via groups.io <gregh121=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

xogreg

--
Gale Massey

Florida Book Award 2018
Clara Johnson Award Finalist 2019

GaleMasseyBooks.com