From: main@queercrimewriters.groups.io <main@queercrimewriters.groups.io> on behalf of cheryl head <cheadwrites@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:16:33 PM
To: queercrimewriters@groups.io
Subject: [Queercrimewriters] Anthony Awards

Shout outs to John Copenhaver and Greg Herren for their Anthony Award nominations.  Awesome news.
Hope I didn't miss anyone.  Here's the link to the full list

Cheryl

Catherine Maiorisi

Let me echo Cheryl’s shoutout. Congratulations Greg and John.

Catherine

On May 15, 2019, at 12:16 PM, cheryl head <cheadwrites@...> wrote:

Shout outs to John Copenhaver and Greg Herren for their Anthony Award nominations.  Awesome news.
Hope I didn't miss anyone.  Here's the link to the full list

Cheryl

Ditto! Way to go, Greg and John!

On May 15, 2019, at 2:47 PM, Catherine Maiorisi <cmaiorisi@...> wrote:

Let me echo Cheryl’s shoutout. Congratulations Greg and John.

Catherine

On May 15, 2019, at 12:16 PM, cheryl head <cheadwrites@...> wrote:

Shout outs to John Copenhaver and Greg Herren for their Anthony Award nominations.  Awesome news.
Hope I didn't miss anyone.  Here's the link to the full list

Cheryl

Anne

Yay! for Greg and John!
--

Anne Laughlin | Broker

@properties
 3101 N. Greenview
Chicago, IL 60657
773.255.0651
annelaughlin@...

Stop looking, start finding®
atproperties.com

--
Anne Laughlin
author of

Brenda Buchanan

Thrilled to see these nominations - good for you, John and Greg.  Making us proud!

Ellison

YAAAY!!!! So many congratulations to both of you!

Ellison

Senta Scarborough

Congratulations everyone! How wonderful!